Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Thanksgiving Mani


Happy Thanksgiving, Dear Reader!

Today I thought I'd show you my holiday mani.  I did it on Tuesday, and was so excited at how well it turned out that I could just pop.  I even took pics inside and out in the sun on the balcony, but the inside pics turn out a little better.

I decided to go with a spectacular leopard print mani, double stamping black Konad polish with plate M57 over three coats of Chanel Gold Fiction.  It turned out on my hands exactly as it was in my head, and I'm pretty pleased!  I topped it with one coat of Konad top coat, then a coat of Barielle Manicure Extender - I wanted this one to be bulletproof!  Here she is.

In the sun:



Inside:







How's that for festive?

That's all I have for you for now, Dear Reader.  I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment