Monday, September 6, 2010

Color Club - Fashion Addict

Obviously I had to try out my new polishes asap, so I immediately stripped my nails as soon as I got home from work XD. I had a hard time deciding which polish to try first from my haul, but finally chose Color Club's Fashion Addict. I just couldn't resist the holo-ness of this polish.
fashion addict

The polish is a gorgeous light purple, almost pink holo. Shown above is two coats and a top coat. It is so. much. LOVE. Need I say more? The third holo to join my polish stash and I'm lemming for a few more too! This is my first Color Club polish and if all CC polishes are like this, I definitely want more. Burlesque collection, hurry and be released so I can place my next order!


Thanks for dropping by.
~shazzii

No comments:

Post a Comment