Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December haul

December was a quiet month for me, I needed to recuperate from my splurging spree in November haha. My mum came back from her trip to Hong Kong, so I also got my hands on some lovely international polishes ^^. The first two photos are taken indoors under natural light and the Sally Hansen Nail Prisms are taken indoors with flash.
Dec haul1

Firstly, the polishes from Hong Kong :). I didn't specify which polishes to buy - just the brand and colour suggestions - so these were my mum's choices. I'm loving the Golden Rose polishes, the mini bottles look so cute next to the Alessandro. She also bought what she thought was a grey polish, but it turned out to be a matte top coat lol. I love my mum ♥

Golden Rose 36, 40, 28 and Alessandro International 348
Dec haul2

And some lovelies from Paddy's market :D.
Sally Hansen Ruby Diamond, Pink Rose Diamond
Dec haul3

Sally Hansen Golden Cinnabar, Diamond
Dec haul4

Ooh, I also bought Claires Mood Polish in Calm/Wild which I forgot to take a photo of.

Now with new collections coming out, I won't feel as guilty spending money on them! :P I'm especially eyeing China Glaze's Anchors Away collection, what about you?

Don't forget to check out my New Year Giveaway!

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment