Monday, January 10, 2011

Dot dot and dot

L.A. Colors is not a readily available polish brand for me in Australia which was why I was so excited when I spotted some of its polishes in a dollar shop a few months ago. One of the bottles I happened to pick up was Jungle Fever, a pretty teal shade. First photo is taken indoors under natural light and the second indoors with flash.
Jungle Fever
Whilst I like the colour I can't say much for the polish. Application was average but it was the staining of my nails which I wasn't too fond of. Good thing Google is our friend and I made use of the toothpaste method to remove most of the stains :).


I also tried some (fail) art before I removed my mani. While I like the design, it didn't translate too well from my head to my nails. I think I'll change it around a bit for future designs, I find the dots add a new dimension to the manicure.

Jungle Fever nail art

Don't forget to check out my New Year Giveaway!

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment