Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pink Wednesday!! Pink Franken!!

Hello my fellow nail lovers,

Today is Pink Wednesday and I picked a franken polish that I made just for Pink Wednesday :) it's a beautiful light pink with a bit of silver shimmer and matte finish, I have not given it a name yet maybe you can help me on that? I used 2 coats for full coverage.

After using my pink franken I wanted to do a little konding so I picked plate M57 and polish Mirror Shine Pink from Avon. I need to use my Mirror Shines more often.

I love the way this mani turned out in my mind the 2 finishes go great together (matte and foil)







Here's a close up of my franken, so what do you think? Help me pick out a name.



If you wish to be apart of are Pink team go (HERE) to sign up the more the merrier

*UPDATE* I'm still counting the giveaway entries so I will let you know who won soon.

Do you like this mani?

Thanks for looking.
Kesha

No comments:

Post a Comment