Thursday, May 5, 2011

SpaRitual Greenhouse

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I have another SpaRitual Earth Day polish to show you, and this one is called Greenhouse.  It's a green with gold kind of along the lines of Moonpool or Cha Cha Cha from China Glaze but a little different in shade and finish, but I couldn't find either China Glaze to compare.  It seems as though I put the whole Island Escape collection and Moonpool somewhere "safe" after swatching, so only the good Lord knows where they are and whether I'll ever run into them again.  Fortunately, I think Greenhouse has a cooler finish than either of those and I like the shade a lot - it's almost a foil and it's very pretty polish.

Greenhouse needed three coats to be opaque, which isn't out of the ordinary for a finish like it has, but I already took it off and the removal was quite a surprise.  It really, really stained my skin - so badly that the first way to phrase this was with a funny illustration that's far too inappropriate to include here.  I was able to remove the stains with lots of scrubbing with various products, but I wasn't expecting to need to, but now you know about that in advance.

SpaRitual Greenhouse
SpaRitual Greenhouse Nail Polish, Three Coats

Nice, huh?  I think it's a good enough polish to endure applying a third coat and scrubbing away some removable stains, so I'm happy with it.

That's all there is to tell you today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment