Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nightime Skincare Routine

Thought I might aswell make a post about this because its helped me so maybe it will help others too? :)
Anyway my skin has just been bad lately, all the stressing about with uni, late nights, lack of sleep & all that mumbo. Doesn't help that I don't really drink water either. But yeah sometime last week I realised my cheeks & nose were really red & bumpy! Not the first time I've had this problem but I've been lazy lately & not caring to put cream on at night & everything. I just like to cleanse & go sleep cus I'm lazy! But yeah I thought I had to do something about it & get back into my routine again now that I'm less busy, I was using this skincare routine before & it worked for me so I went back to it & its so hard to find things that work for my skin because its really sensitive! I started using Estee Lauder because my mum uses it & I tried it out & I liked it :D

EYE MAKEUP REMOVER:
Bobbi Brown, Instant Long Wear Makeup Remover, 100ml, £15
This is the only eye makeup remover I've tried that works for me, I use waterproof mascara so having an oil based remover is a must, this is so strong yet gentle! I have the most sensitive eyes & it doesn't irritate me like the others I've tried. Just bought my 4th bottle recently!

CLEANSER:
Estee Lauder, Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser, 125ml, £19.50
I use this when I'm bothered because its a thick texture so it takes longer to use. I do love it though, leaves my skin nice & soft!
Creme De La Mer, The Cleansing Gel, 200ml, £52
I've been using this lately because its a gel formula so its really quick & easy to use. Love the smell & it works wonders for me! It is pricey for a cleanser though.

TONER:
Estee Lauder, Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion, 200ml, £19.50
Its so hard to find a toner that works on my skin because its really sensitive & most toners are just too strong that they break me out but this one doesn't. Love it!! I just put a bit on a cotton pad & sweep it over my face.

SERUM:
Estee Lauder, Advanced Night Repair Serum, 50ml, £51
Started using this because of my mum nagging me but its really good! I think its been voted as one of the best serums. A little goes a long way too, I just squeeze a small amount on my fingers & pat it into my skin really well until it absorbs.

MOISTERISER:
Estee Lauder, Resilience Life Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15, 50ml, £53
This is probably more of a day cream because it has SPF but I use it as my night cream.

I'm so lazy that I don't use eye creams although I really should with the massive eyebags that I've got but when I am bothered I'll use my Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. Anyway I've been using these every night for nearly a week now & my skin has really cleared up compared to last week, but its probably because I've been sleeping earlier & more too I guess?

I hope this helps some of you, made it such a long post when it really didn't need to be lol. Apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment