Friday, June 3, 2011

OPI Red Shatter & Teenage Dream

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I thought I'd give OPI Red Shatter a try over OPI Teenage Dream, and I really like how it turned out.  I used base coat, two coats of Teenage Dream, and top coat, waited a few minutes for it to dry, then added Red Shatter and another coat of top coat.  I'm finally adjusting to Shatters not being totally smooth, so I didn't load it up with a lot of top coat to make it that way.

OPI Red Shatter and Teenage Dream
OPI Red Shatter over OPI Teenage Dream

The sun wasn't glaring when I took this picture, just bright enough to make the colors show well, so the Teenage Dream glitter isn't sparkling away here like it is on my hands.  I've discovered that I especially like tons of glitter under some of the Shatters, and Red Shatter is one of them.

That's the update for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment