Thursday, June 2, 2011

OPI Shatters: Navy, Blue, Turquoise

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I thought I'd show you three of OPI's new Shatters: Navy Shatter, Blue Shatter, and Turquoise Shatter, which I swatched together so you can see how they compare.

I swatched them over OPI Spark de Triomphe.  Navy Shatter is more of a jelly, like Red Shatter, than a creme. You can see in the picture that the brush overlapped in the middle of my nail, and the color is built up a lot more there.  Blue Shatter and Turquoise Shatter are shimmers and went on very evenly.  All three are easy to apply and to control the thickness of the coat.

OPI Shatters
OPI Shatters: Navy Shatter, Blue Shatter, Turquoise Shatter

From the top down, they're Navy Shatter, Blue Shatter, and Turquoise Shatter.  All three broke up nicely, and I have no complaints about any of them.

That's the scoop for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment