Saturday, June 11, 2011

When holo and leopard meet

Hi everyone~ :) I've been a total slacker and haven't even started studying for my next exam, how good am I? :P Instead, I've been relaxing and watching lots of drama, hehe. And painting my nails :) I really liked how this mani turned out, too bad I somehow wrinkled it.
holo leopard1

The polishes I used in the mani:
Color Club Wild at heart
Ulta3 black satin, gooseberry
Glossyblossom nail art striper in white, violet
holo leopard4

Wild at heart is such a gorgeous holo and the awesome thing is that it's so opaque in one coat. I applied two out of habit but if you're careful, you can save this beauty and get away with one coat :). The photo below shows what it looks like in the sun. I can hardly remember what the sun looks like anymore, it's been raining so much here. And it's supposed to for the rest of the week too... :(
holo leopard2

holo leopard3

What do you think of this mani? I'm quite pleased with it and will try other combinations in the future too :D

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment