Thursday, July 7, 2011

Current Faves.

Just a quick post on some things I've been using a lot recently.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Finally got this! I love that its different from other primers, it doesn't have that silicone feel, I'm not sure if it even has any silicone in it at all actually. It feels like a lotion & its really lightweight.
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisteriser & Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream 
I mix these two together and its perfect. I ordered the BB cream back in Feb but I only got it off my friend in May, I love it but the colour is way too light for me & its a greyish tone which makes me look dead so I mix it with my tinted moisteriser which I've been using since Octobwe. I love this combination for the summer because its lightweight & has SPF, I haven't gone back to foundation since!

Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara
My mascara always has to be waterproof & this is VERY waterproof, works wonders! I love it for my lower lashes. Too bad they don't sell this in the UK though.
Loreal Superliners
I still haven't bought a new Bobbi Brown gel liner for months now & I didn't really like the Maybelline one so I thought I'd try liquid liner again & I love these, they're the only liquid liners I like using.
Duo Adhesive
I got this from Mac, I got tired of using the eyelure lash glue because it never lasted all day so I thought I'd buy this because it has a lot of good reviews. Its pricey but its seriously amazing, lasts all day. I always have it in my bag but I hardly ever have to take it out.

Nars Blush in Deep Throat
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Ran out of my Bobbi Brown loose powder so I'm using this for now, love it.

I haven't actually used these yet but I thought I'd put it in here anyway because I've heard good things about them so I hope they don't dissapoint. I have no idea why I bought the Revlon ColorStay because I hardly even wear foundation nowadays.. impulse buy I guess. I bought the Skin79 BB Cream because I loved the packaging lol.

Okay, thats it! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment