Saturday, July 2, 2011

Purple and flowers

Hey everyone~ :) I know I said in my last post I'm sick, but I couldn't resist changing my mani so...yeah :P I decided to combine my favourite colour with my favourite nail art - purple and flowers!
floral1

The beautiful flowers need to be credited to Jessie over at Jelly's Nails. Click on the link for a video tutorial! The flowers may look complex but they are basically just 5 dots... :D. Gotta love simplicity ♥
floral2

Polishes used:
OPI Parlez-vous OPI?
Ulta3 lily white
Misa Dirty Sexy Money
China Glaze White cap
floral3

Oh, and the lovely people over at Born Pretty Store have provided all you wonderful readers of Polish Infatuated with a 10% discount code. Free shipping + 10% discount...I'm thinking I should head on over to buy something - and so should you all! :D
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment