Saturday, September 3, 2011

Spring has arrived!

Hello lovelies~ Spring has arrived here in Australia and so what better way to celebrate this than to bring out the pastel polish shades? :) I saw 'chelle's awesome pastel mani and was inspired to create my own. I don't have any flower fimos so I used my dotting tool to paint some myself ^^

spring pastels1

Boy, I used soooo many nail polishes for this mani. All stripes were applied with Glossyblossom nail art striper in white. Here's the whole list!

Pinky: base - two coats of Ulta3 spring fling; flower - Ulta3 watermelon, spring blossom
Ring: base - two coats of China Glaze Light as air; flower - Color Club Uptown girl, Ulta3 spring blossom
Middle: base - three coats of China Glaze Re-fresh mint; flower - Misa Dirty sexy money, Ulta3 spring blossom
Index: base - three coats of Ulta3 spring blossom; flower - mix of Ulta3 spring blossom & spring fling
Thumb: base - two coats of Ulta3 spring shower; flower - China Glaze First mate, Ulta3 spring blossom

spring pastels2

spring pastels3

How fitting is it that half the polishes I used had 'spring' in their name? :) I am so, so, soooo in love with this mani ♥♥ I keep staring at my nails-eeeeek! Hehe, I love my pastel polishes and totally need to own more of them. What do you think of pastel shades? :) And, have a look at my Blog Birthday giveaway as well if you haven't already!

~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment