Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Splatter your nails

Hi ladies, I'm feeling alot better today and guess what the sun is out, so i wanted to do a fun mani today. This is the first konad that finally worked for me.

I was so excited about this mani after I was done and seen it worked I got up and did the snoopy dance lol

The colors I used for this mani is





From left to right

* Agnes B. Blanc Agnes B.
* Magnetic Tasty Tangerine
* Magnetic Purple Passion
* Magnetic Yellow Fever
* Magnetic Blue Curacao

The konad plate I used is M21 and this is what I came up with.

Right hand









Left hand



Some extra pic's today I seen some of my flowers and tree's are full in bloom.











Here is one of my pot's that is on my front step.




Hope you enjoy the pic's! Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment