Tuesday, February 8, 2011

POTD: Metallic Decals with a twist

Hi everyone

WARNING: If you hate Feet please stop scrolling (LOL!)

Just wanna share you dolls my Pedicure, just got my toenails trimmed 'coz i accidentally broke it. I hate it when i bumped into objects which causes my nails to break plus it hurts too. waaa but it's ok actually my toenails grows faster than my finger nails (boo!!) i used a water slide metallic decal for this design.



wondering why i called it metallic decals with a twist? well it is because when you turn off the light.. it will glow. i used  the Wet 'N' Wild: 1139 Night Glow as its top coat and tadahh..

with a low light

no lights at all


don't you love GITG polishes? waa i want to collect some more gitd polishes but unfortunately it's not available in the philippines. well that's it for today hope you like it. thanks for droping by

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment