Sunday, August 14, 2011

Collective Haul!

I've bought a few things in the past couple of weeks so I thought I'd do a collective haul to share some of the things.

Starting off with Makeup, surprisingly I haven't bought much makeup recently. I'm not really a lipgloss kinda girl, I like my lips moisturised but not glossy, I wanted something that lasted longer than lipstick for work so I popped in Superdrug for some lipstains. The colour doesn't budge and I can put lipbalm over it, perfect. I wanted to try the Revlon Just Bitten lip stains  but they didn't have the colour I wanted so I got these two instead..

Superdrug (Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain, 150 Tender Rose) £5.99
This smells really nice, I love the colour aswell & its quite buildable. Lasting power is good, it lasts me long enough! The only problem is that mine has seemed to dry up really quickly.. not sure if thats just me.

Superdrug (GOSH Long Lasting Lip Marker, 002 Pink) £6.99
This smells amazinggg, the colour is quite bright, I just use this in the centre of my lips over the Maybelline one. The lasting power on this is amazing, it lasts foreverrrr.

eBay (Clarins Mosaique Summer Bronzing Compact SPF 10) £34 + £2 (RRP £26)
I'm so glad I got my hands on this, I never knew it was limited edition until I went to the Clarins counter in Boots & asked for it. The lady showed me a tester that she put away because they sold out because it was limited edition, she guaranteed me that I wouldn't find it anywhere! I was heartbroken. It was sold out in every online store so I decided to go on eBay & I found one from a seller called yourbeautybargains . I had to bid for it though, I always buy things on eBay but this was my first bid & I won! I payed £34 + £2 p&p for it, although it cost me £10 more than the RRP it is so worth it! The packaging is amazing, you also get 20g worth of product, that is loadssss. I was actually surprised at how big it is, it was the first thing I noticed when the lady showed me in Boots. The colour is perfect, not too shimmery either.

Ring fetish..

Top Left: Forever21, £3.90 || Top Right: Forever21, £3.15, £3.15, £3.90
Bottom Left: Accesorize £12 || Bottom Right: H&M £3.99
I had one more but it disappeared when I got home :(

& other random bits & bobs..

 Muji (Acrylic Pot, Deep) 95p each
My tinted moisteriser and BB cream is coming to an end so I bought these to scoop the products in when I cut them open.

Muji (P.E. 30g Tube) £1.25 each
I got these little tubes to put my cleanser and moisteriser in for when I go camping so I don't have the bring the big tubes.

 Pylones T/A Octopus (Pig Flashlight) £5 each
Me & my little sis got these for when we go camping. Ther're so cute & they don't use batteries either, eco-friendly (Y)

I got some clothes too & a few other bits too but I don't have photos of those.
I ordered a few nail supplies online too, some have arrived & I'm waiting for a few more but I'll do a mini haul when they all get here :)

What have you purchased recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment