Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just another Sunday.

Just sitting here bored so I thought I'd blog about my day although nothing interesting has really happened.. anyway I was so drained this morning but the plan was to go Knightsbridge to sort out something and to do a bit of shopping so I got hurried out of bed against my own will then rushed around lika lunatic. Was feeling in sucha bad mood when I finally left the house, was just giving everyone the cold shoulder. The tubes were a nightmare today, probably because of the football & whatever was going on at Hyde Park. But we made it there and it was raining horribly! Sorted out what I needed to then popped in Zara so my lil sis could buy some jeans. I love Zara, especially the kids clothes! I always feel like buying clothes for my little niece & nephew when I'm in there because.. well.. I haven't got a kid of my own to dress up lol! I ended up buying some jeggings & leggings, my little sister was teasing me because I fit 14year old clothes ahaha! I wanted to buy 2 pairs of shoes aswell but couldn't find them in my size, the pair I wanted in a 2.5 was in a 2 and the pair I wanted in a 2 was in a 2.5, what a nightmare! I got myself a jersey blazer from the womans section too, wasn't really the one I was looking for but I liked it when I tried it on then when I got home I wasn't too sure about it.. I think I might still keep it though.
After Zara we popped in Harrods to do a bit of browsing & to eat! Decided to have Sushi, Harrods is my fave place to eat sushi but its expensive T___T Its worth it though because it tastes lovelyyyyyy & cheered me up!
I apologise in advance for the bad quality photos, I haven't been carrying my camera around lately so these are taken on my iPod.

So when I say expensive I mean.. That coke costs £4.25!

 Seaweed Salad: loveeeeee this, I always get this wherever I go but this has got to be the best one, it may be the most expensive but it is all seaweed, most places add cheap carrots to it which is probably why it is cheaper.

Tobiko (Flying fish roe)

Black Dragon (Rock shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado & black tobiko caviar): Most of the sushi they have is raw which I can't eat so I always order this, its so tasty! You get 5 pieces but this is actually 15 pieces because I ordered 3 portions & they accidentally put them on the same plate. 

There was more but I didn't take photos of everything, the bill came up to about £107. Thats pretty expensive for a quick lunch for 2 adults and 1 child!
We took a quick look around the foodhall after this & I noticed the ceiling which I didn't notice all the other times I've been here, its so beautiful! 


I then noticed the rest of Harrods looked slightly different too? Maybe its just because I usually go when the sales are on. It is such a beautiful store though. I walked past the stands where they were selling the new Justin Bieber perfume as well, it only launched in the UK on Friday and I think only Harrods stocks it at the moment, it actually smells really nice & the packaging is so pretty, I regret not buying it now! I had a look around for a new blush at Bobbi Brown and Mac but I didn't end up buying anything. I decided to pop across the road to Space NK for Nars but it was closed! 

L: My little sister & me. I haven't been wearing eyeliner for 6days.
R: Me, when I got home, WITH eyeliner. What a difference.

So that was pretty much it, I might post a little haul soon. & I'm sorry to whoever requested the nail tutorials, I'll try do them when I can but I haven't had time to & I have glitter acrylic on at the moment which doesn't help at all!
 
Ohh & I dyed my roots too! finallyyyy :)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment