Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quick question!

Ok ladies,



I have a question. Is any of my follower's from France or has anyone gone shopping in France? The reason why I'm asking is because Hubby and I are going on vacation to France and I wanted to know what kind on NP brands I should be looking for or if you could tell me what stores sale NP that would be helpful.



So if you could be so kind as to answer my question that would be great!!



We've been to France before but I was not a crazy NP junkie as I am now :D Here's a few pictures we toke last time.







Me and the hubby :)











This is where NAPOLEON BONAPARTEE'S casket is and it's also a war museum.







Notre Damen it's so beautiful inside!!











Thanks and I hope you enjoyed the pictures,

Kesha

No comments:

Post a Comment