Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TAG: Would You Rather.. Beauty Edition!

I just watched Jen's video on her blog & thought this tag was interesting so I thought I'd give it a go! 


QUESTIONS:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
- I would rather lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows hands down!

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
- This is hard.. I hate it when my hair gets too long & out of shape but then again I don't think I could stand chopping all my hair off! Unless I HAD to. I choose.. never being able to cut it again!

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
- Coral! I love coral cheek colours!

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? 
- As much as I love makeup I would rather spend that $1000 on clothes. I need more clothes right now, besides clothes can be more expensive so it would seem more worth it? 

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? 
- Eeeek.. umm.. eyeliner as lipstick I guess!

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
- I have never been Sephora but I'd rather shop there, more variety! :)

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? 
- One lip colour I guess, I don't really experiment with my lip colour much so I guess I could live with that.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
- Definitely winter clothes in summer, seeing as summer in the UK isn't really that hot? Besides I hate being cold! 

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? 
- Bright nail colours because there is more variety!

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
- I would rather give up my favourite lip product. I'm more of an eye than a lip person if that makes sense? lol.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
- Messy bun!

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
- I can live without painting my nails but I'd rather not use lipgloss ever again seeing as I'm not much of a lipgloss person anyway? 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
- Ahhhh this one is hard! Hmm.. I guess shave my eyebrows :/ Sharpie eyebrows would look horrible! If I had no eyebrows I could draw them in with something else? or just have my fringe in a way that covers it so you can't see where my eyebrows would be anyway? I still can't imagine not having eyebrows though :(

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
- Live without nail polish of course! Nail polish is just nail polish.. Makeup is like makeeeeupppppp!!

Head over to Jen's blog to see her video & I tag everyone else who read this too! :) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment