Sunday, October 23, 2011

GlossyBox & Clarins Goodies.

Yay for 2 posts in one night, I hope that makes up for not posting in a while. October has been a busy month with starting uni & everything, I've been stressed out over uni but I'm hoping things to get better now. I have a few plans for this coming week & all should finally fall into place :) Christmas is coming soon as well, excited!

My GlossyBox arrived last week & this month they've spoiled us! I'm loving the products so far. I did a bit of retail therapy today & purchased Clarin's Passion Face Pallette, mainly because it is gorgeous! I have no idea if its actually good haha. I also went to get my Lancome Teint Miracle 7day sample & whilst I was at it I purchased my favourite perfume; Lancome Miracle! I don't usually buy perfume for myself because I always get them as gifts but my bottle of Miracle has run out for ages now & the 30ml was on offer at Boots so I had to get it :)


This was my free gift from Clarins btw, they're always so generous! It came in a bag too :)

& thats it for now. I hope everyone is well, I should really stop spending, I've spent a fortune in the past month but I need to purchase an external hardrive now.. & outfits for this week & birthday presents.. ouch.

Oh & I nearly forgot. I've reached 70 followers now, yayyy! Welcome new followers! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment