Saturday, November 19, 2011

Zoya Carey from Feel

Good afternoon, Dear Reader!

I'm continuing to work my way through the Zoya Feel Collection with Carey.  Zoya describes it as "full coverage, periwinkle gray cream," but I don't really see any periwinkle in it, I think it's just a good grey creme.

As with the other Zoya Feel shades I've tried, I found Carey to be really easy to apply and control, and two coats over base coat were all I needed for it to be even, opaque, and very glossy.  After topping it off with quick dry top coat, I gave it some time to dry before taking pictures in natural night that's dimmed by some clouds.

Zoya Carey Nail Polish, Two Coats

I like a good grey creme, and this is a good one.  I picked grey for today because I got some sad news today - my college minor advisor, one of my all-time favorite professors and women ever, passed away early this morning.  She was just a super cool, quietly brilliant lady, and she had the cutest little Pillsbury Dough Boy laugh you could ever hear.  The world was a better place with her in it.

That's Zoya Carey, part three of Zoya Feel, and a good shade for a kind of sad day.  Until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

This product was sent by the manufacturer for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment