Friday, November 18, 2011

Zoya Kennedy from Feel

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today brings another polish from the Zoya Feel Collection, Kennedy.  It's described by Zoya as "pale french beige cream," and I'll sign on for pale beige.  It's got a hint of a blush tone to it that keeps it from being all-out Band-Aid beige, but the overall look of Kennedy is pale beige.  Since Feel is all neutrals and I'm showing them to you one at a time, once I've reviewed all six I'll assemble a summary so you can see all six together to help with decision-making.

For this manicure, I again used base coat, two coats of color, and top coat to dry it.  Like Kendal, Kennedy is well pigmented without sacrificing gloss and easy to apply and control.  Two coats made it opaque and perfectly even and shiny.  Another similarity is the better than average drying time.  After allowing a few minutes for the manicure to completely dry, I took pictures in sunlight.  This manicure got a test of thorough dryness when I went out for pictures - it's cold out so I put on a jacket, and I knocked two nails into each other putting my left hand into the sleeve.  I expected a good dent at the very least, but there wasn't any evidence of the little collision at all.

Zoya Kennedy
Zoya Kennedy Nail Polish, Two Coats

I like it - it's one of the more basic colors in the collection, but it's got that muted element that seems to update the color and it's so shiny that it's a really outstanding rendition of a basic.  The other thing I like about a good beige on long nails is that I associate them with Barbra Streisand, so I can pretend I'm Babs as I go about the rest of my day.  I might even burst into song a few times.

That's Zoya Kennedy and part two of six as we look at Zoya Feel, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

This product was sent by the manufacturer for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment