Monday, November 21, 2011

Zoya Avery

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today brings Zoya Avery from their Feel Collection, the second to last of the collection that I have to show you.  This one's pretty much a Band Aid beige creme, and I think it's my least favorite in terms of color.  However, I think on different colored hands, it would be a good neutral, just not on mine.

Like the others in this collection, application was very easy and two coats of color gave a very even, opaque, shiny manicure.  Here's Avery under a cloudy sky with base and top coat, about twelve hours after I applied it.

Zoya Avery
Zoya Avery Nail Polish, Two Coats

You can see in the picture that it's really shiny and even, but it's just not the most flattering shade on me.

That's Zoya Avery and Part Five of our look at Zoya's Feel Collection, so until next time, Dear Reader, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

This product was sent by the manufacturer for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment