Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Chick Falcon Pearl

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I'm trying out a new brand of nail polish, a big three free, vegan-friendly one called Chick Nail Polish (that's a link to the web site).  A few were offered for review, and I'm pleased with how the first one worked out.

I tried out Falcon Pearl, which is a really nice gunmetal shimmer.  At one coat, it looked thin, but the second gave it good opaque coverage without brushstrokes, which are often a shortcoming of gunmetal greys.  For the manicure I used Illamasqua base coat, two of color, and Tout de Suite to dry it, and I noticed the dry time was quite good before adding top coat (each coat of color was mostly dry by the time I came back around for the next coat).  After it dried, I took pictures in the sun.

Chick Falcon Pearl
Chick Nail Polish Falcon Pearl, Two Coats

I really like it, and I'm always glad for new small brands making good polishes.  The names of them are cool too - they're all chicky-themed, which is fun.

That's Chick Falcon Pearl the update for today, Dear Reader, so until next time, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment