Thursday, November 24, 2011

Orly Rococo A-Go-Go

Happy Thanksgiving, Dear Reader!

I thought I'd give you a look at my Thanksgiving manicure, Orly Rococo A-Go-Go, because the color is really cool.  I'm so late posting it that it the Orly Mineral FX Collection is probably not even in brick and mortar stores anymore, but it's pretty and still available online.

The color is kind of a red plum with the same cool finish as the other Mineral FX shades, and it seemed like a good Thanksgiving color to me.  I used two coats with a coat of Essie Good to Go and gave it some time to dry before taking pictures in the sunlight.

Orly Rococo A-Go-Go
Orly Rococo A-Go-Go Nail Polish, Two Coats

That's my Thanksgiving manicure, and now I'm off to enjoy Thanksgiving.  I hope yours is happy, Dear Reader, and until next time, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment