Friday, November 4, 2011

Color Club Scent-suous Holiday Collection

Good evening, Dear Reader!

I took a break from busily toiling away today to run some errands, and while I was out I came across the Color Club Scent-suous Holiday Collection of scented nail polishes that's exclusive to Sally Beauty Supply.

One of the tasks on my list took me near a Sally's, so I stopped in, found nothing noteworthy, and on the way out decided to drift over to the register to ask whether they'd be getting these in.  It turned out they were on a little display right behind me as I asked the cashier, so I went over and took a look.  The display can hold two of each color, and they'd sold only one bottle from this display, so all six colors were there.  I waffled on two of them, but then considered my sheer love of scented polishes, especially the last batch that Color Club did (the neons that I wore the heck out of), and got one of each.  Since there was end of the day sunlight left when I got home, I took bottle pictures to give you a look at them.

Color Club Scent-suous Holiday
Color Club Scent-suous Holiday Nail Polishes, Round I

Color Club Scent-suous Holiday Nail Polish
Color Club Scent-suous Holiday Nail Polishes, Round II

The two I waffled on were Santa's Cinnamon and Orna-minted since I need another glittery red and another silver hex glitter like I need a hole in the head, but then thought about whether I'd like a cinnamon and a mint scented polish, and you can see where I went with that idea.

Looking at the top picture, you might be thinking "That's some big glitter!"  Yep, it sure is.  I hope it's not too big to manage because the notion of sugar plum scented nails, especially purple and green glittery ones, makes me very happy.  For fragranced glitters, I think I'm willing to make some concessions about my preferences regarding glitter since scented polishes appeal to me so much.

I'm trying to decide which I want to wear first, with Gingerbread Man and Sugar Plum Yum running neck and neck.  I have a lot of work to do tonight, but it's really boring computer work requiring little attention, so it might be a good time for a layered glitter manicure while I do my thing.  We'll see which is the winner!

That's all I have for you today, Dear Reader!  I was just really excited to find Color Club Scent-suous Holiday, and I wanted to let you  have a quick preliminary look at them in their bottles.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!



All Rights Reserved, Siobhan@The Nailphile. If you're reading this elsewhere, it's stolen from a real nail polish blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment