Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello Kitty cosmetics

Hi everyone~ A few days ago, I received a lovely package in the mail featuring *gasp* Hello Kitty cosmetics! :D I'll be honest and admit that I was never a huge fan of this kitty, but omigosh if this bag doesn't make you die from cuteness overload then...I dunno lol. It's seriously cute ladies, SERIOUSLY CUTE.

hk cosmetics1

The headband is adorable haha. I'm thinking of giving it to my 2 year old niece though, only because she'll put it to better use than I ever will :P

hk cosmetics2

And in that make up bag was...zomg, so many goodies!

hk cosmetics3

hk cosmetics4

hk cosmetics5

And of course I just had to forget the most important thing in these photos...nail polish! How silly of me. No matter, I'll have a post up of that shortly I presume!

These items are exclusive to Priceline and consist of lipsticks, lipgloss, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blush and nail polish. Product prices start from AUD$9.95. They are officially launched on November 1 - that's today! :)

What do you think of this line of cosmetics - cute or cheap?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment